- No smoking is allowed.
- Guests may arrive on any day of the week.
- Check in after 4:00 PM. and check out before 10:00 AM.
- No pets allowed.
- There is no specific quiet time policy, though guests are asked to be respectful of any neighbours.
- Children allowed.
- No housekeeping is provided during a stay.
1) The composition of your party must be as described to our reservations agents. If it differs significantly from the group described, if there are more people than the maximum allowed for the property or if no adult over the age of 25 is part of the group, you may at our sole discretion be refused entry to the property and no refunds will be given
2) No smoking is allowed either inside the property or on the decks
3) No animals are permitted to enter the property at any time
4) Our properties are situated in quiet residential neighborhoods and you are expected to be quiet at all times. In particular, after 10 pm you should make no noise that can be heard outside the property. If we receive a complaint you will be given one warning and if a second complaint is received you will be asked to vacate the property. No refunds will be given
5) Check-in time is 4 p.m. and we cannot accept earlier check-ins without prior approval.
6) Check-out time is 10 a.m. and we cannot accept later check-outs without prior approval. If you exceed the check-out time by more than 1 hour we will charge an additional one nights rental
7) Upon arrival you will be asked to sign an open credit card slip as a damage deposit. We will pre-authorise $1000 (or more, at our discretion) on this card as security against excessive cleaning, missing items or damage to the property and its contents. This slip will be destroyed if we find no breakages, missing items or damage to the unit after you leave. This credit card will also be charged if we find evidence of smoking or pets in the property. If you cannot supply a credit card on arrival you may leave cash as deposit instead, and we will arrange to inspect the property before you leave and refund the deposit as appropriate. If you have neither a credit card nor cash you will be refused entry to the property and no refund of monies paid will be given.
8) In an emergency (e.g. power outage, overstay of previous guests, sale of property by owner) you may be reassigned to an equivalent property. Prior notice may not be possible.
9) Please note that all bookings are considered final, and all payments are non-refundable. Adverse snow conditions, flight cancellations, airport or road closures, war or acts of terrorism, illness, bereavement, exigencies of business cannot be accepted as reasons for cancellation. Once confirmed, any alterations to your booking (property, dates, duration) will be at the sole discretion of Holiday Whistler Accommodations.
If you have any questions please contact us.